3

Update: Week 9

Posted by Sparty0526 on 2/20/2008 03:14:00 PM in

Well as we enter week 9, sickness has finally come into play. I know she had great hope to get past this point with minimal illness, but not so. Starting on Saturday she started getting sick and it has really not left her. I feel really bad because there is nothing I can do to help her. I just keep telling her to sleep when she wants to sleep and try to keep eating. So now I ask for any pregnant sickness advice for her…Please comment with any you may have.

OH and according to that odd “your baby is the size of a piece of food chart” the baby is now the size of a green Olive.


|

3 Comments


AT LEAST SHE CAN'T WITHOLD SEX BECAUSE SHE GOT HER PERIOD


a shot of single malt scotch always settles my tummy....


Being as I have never had a baby, I used my goggle-fu to find a barf reducing answer. This website looks helpful

http://www.morningsicknessinfo.com/morning-sickness-remedies.html


As for my own baby blog....perhaps sometime this fall. :)

Copyright © 2009 Bloggings of a Father All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.