3

Coronel Mustard in the Nursery with the pacifier

Posted by Sparty0526 on 2/13/2008 11:12:00 AM in
One thing everyone keeps asking us is, “Are you going to find out what it is going to be?” Well no, we know what it is going to be, a baby. There are few mysteries left in life, we truly want that moment when I can go out to the waiting room and pronounce. “IT’S A …!!” The Wife was behind this since day one, people that know me know I have trouble with this kind of thing and wanted to find out originally. Then I started thinking, yeah I want that moment, and what if they are wrong…tell us it’s a girl, so we get ready for a girl and then the day comes and…OPPS what’s that? It looks like your daughter has a penis. We are planning the nursery to be in neutral colors and once we know, boy or girl, we can pick up the right stuff, Fire Engines or Princesses. Thus far our parents have all been on the same page, somehow they have all got the baby related stuff….more on this in another blog.

|

3 Comments


remember, zack was supposed to be "katie"!


You've got some will power, man. When Cory and I get around to having a kid, you can bet I'll be finding out everything I can as early as possible.

Copyright © 2009 Bloggings of a Father All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.