6

Many Many weeks to go...

Posted by Sparty0526 on 2/11/2008 10:56:00 AM in
If you can’t tell by now, we are in fact expecting and my little thing in life will be joining us in about 7 months. I wanted to create this new space where I could post on the Wife’s progress and how everything is since we are now out of state. I hope this can be a place where you can come and share in the pure joy we feel right now. I have a few blog posts planned for the coming week so check back all this week for updates. Please feel free to leave comments with questions of what you want to be updated on.

|

6 Comments


Wozaws! And here Cory and I thought we'd be the first among our friends, lol. You certainly have to keep us posted!


OMG! I'm so excited for you two!
Congrats!!!!


Congratulations! Much Happiness for you both!


I AM SOOO EXCITED TO BE A GRANDMA
MY BABY IS HAVING A BABY!!

Copyright © 2009 Bloggings of a Father All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.