4

Things really do change....

Posted by Sparty0526 on 11/06/2008 07:33:00 PM in

Well its 7:30pm Thursday night...i am stuck at work, cleaning up someone Else's mess...and all I can think about is getting home to my son and wife...I have the picture of him in his pea pod costume on my desktop, babies don't get much better looking than this.


Since I am doing a database restore all I can do is sit and watch the bars....and since its 75GB (That's really big for you non-geeks out there) it is a very slow go...but on the plus side, it seems to be just mean and the cleaning crew...Oh and Neil Diamond.


Anyhow just some random thoughts as I sit here alone(well fairly alone). I cant wait to get home kiss my wife and Hold Jack in my arms.



|

4 Comments


We can't wait for you to get home either! Jack misses his daddy...but mommy is taking good care of him till you can get here!


Can you ask Jack if he likes my hair? I am hoping to coordinate the colors on the crimped side with whatever he is wearing for Thanksgiving...so that people know we are related. Thanks.


Did you grow that dog yourself?


Jack thinks your hair is awesome! He is going to be wearing light blue and green...probably the outfit you got him...so plan accordingly!

Copyright © 2009 Bloggings of a Father All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.