0

Thoughts from Jack's Mommy...

Posted by Emily Steiger on 10/29/2008 11:15:00 AM
Well, this is my first blog..EVER! I thought it would be fun to write, since Scott always does it and I have never done it before.
I must say Jack has definitely made this a better world. He is the cutest, sweetest, best little baby in the world...and I'm not just saying that! Don't get me wrong, we have had nights where I thought, "what the hell did we do?", but it is all worth it to see him smile and to hold him in your arms.

Scott and I like to talk to Jack a lot about the world and about life. We know he doesn't understand yet but we want to make sure he knows how much he is loved and that he can do anything he wants. Scott read to him last night about what he can be when he grows up. Scott talks to him about growing up and being president, or a musician, or an actor, or a doctor. Last night we talked to him about our jobs. "Daddy is an IT guy.. he works with computers and loves his job. Mommy is a teacher and loves to help children learn and grow." We want Jack to know from the beginning that he is special and can do anything he sets his mind too.

I thought you all might also enjoy some interesting facts about Jack. He is a happy baby. He is very interested in the world around him. He likes music and dancing and when he is sung to. Jack is also the loudest farter I know!! I often blame his farts on his dad! He poops sooo loud you can hear it while in other rooms...let's hope he grows out of this!

Scott and I are extremely lucky to have such a laid back baby. He is so happy and is a joy to be around! I would take all the sleepless nights and uncontrollable crying in the world if it meant having Jack in my life! The minute you have a child, something in your head changes. You now live and breathe for this baby. I couldn't be happier to have this little man here! My life has been totally changed and I wouldn't give it up in a billion years!!




|

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Bloggings of a Father All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.