6

Sleep...yeah I could be getting less...

Posted by Sparty0526 on 10/02/2008 10:59:00 AM in
Thats right...Jack lets us sleep alot more then I thought he would...and my wonderful wife lets me sleep more then I thought too(only on work nights, but I will take it.) I am working on setting up a WebCam to be used with my parents so that we can video chat and give them a way to know there grandson...it was my moms idea...and i think its a great one...but I dont know what cam to get...so i am asking you my loyal readers to recommend some...what do you use? do you have one you like? or one a friend really likes?

Also we have been taking crazy amounts of pictures...should see them up here soon...

|

6 Comments


I just use the one built into my iMac on the extremely rare occasion I use anything. I think I've turned it on three times, actually, one of those being an accident. So, uh, sorry, no help from here!

Check out www.cnet.com, though. They have pretty good editor reviews and plenty of user reviews. They haven't steered me wrong yet, and there's been a few cases where I wish I would checked them out BEFORE I bought something.


Now I guess I gotta get one too. Grandparents rivalry!!!


http://www.dinosaursandrobots.com/2008/10/jaw-dropping-robot-collection.html


I gotta say, i think the Logitech series of camera's are the best ones out there for what your looking for. The nice thing, is that certain ones will track movement, you can set it in the room and if Jack wanders out of frame a bit, it will track to him. I think they also allow you to have, in the case of a website, password protected controls so your folks can move the camera online manually (zoom, pan tilt, etc)


All of the pictures are just great! However, we don't seem to recognize any of the clothes he's wearing...

Grandma & Grandpapa Kubat


Hey Scott! How are you guys doing?? I just came by to check out little one and see some pics. :) I just want to pinch those little cheeks! I might be down there this weekend to see Jamie since he has to work - depending how I'm feeling and what kind of hours they're going to make him work anyway... What are you guys doing?

Copyright © 2009 Bloggings of a Father All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.