3

One day he will want to kill me....

Posted by Emily Steiger on 3/12/2009 08:17:00 PM in

After looking at all the hundreds, well maybe thousands of pictures I have taken of Jack, I have come to realize he will someday want to kill me! I know most parents take pictures of their kids and this arises at some point. believe me, I have looked back at pictures and thought to myself, what the hell did my parents do that to me. But poor Jack. At least I know my poor child will hate me for it someday. But for now, It's awfully funny!!

|

3 Comments


Lmao, that picture is the best. Enjoy it while you can still get away with it.


did you get that outfit at Michael's?


Yes I did! lol Micheals is awesome for Jack size apparel! lol

Copyright © 2009 Bloggings of a Father All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.