2

D-Day....

Posted by Sparty0526 on 9/21/2008 09:32:00 AM in
Well today is D-Day...that's right today is the due date...maybe this baby is just tyring to be punctual like me....or maybe late like TheWife...we will see...I don't really think today is the day to be honest...her contractions have kinda stopped.

We have tried everything we could think of to naturally induce, and somethings that were just down right silly.

PS. its good to know I am not talking to myself, thanks for the comments.

|

2 Comments


Oh, but you are talking to yourself. We're all just figments of your imagination.

But don't worry. It's good practice for talking to a kid who won't understand a word you're saying for more than a year :-P


If this kid comes out as a dragon/casio/moped hybrid, I'm comin' after you.

Copyright © 2009 Bloggings of a Father All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.