3

Update: Week 16

Posted by Sparty0526 on 4/09/2008 08:57:00 AM in
Well I am still traveling for work, that’s why I have not posted in a while. My weeks are busy with work and my weekends busy with The Wife and Bump. She is starting to show some and the sick days seem to be over. She went to the Dr. today, first and only one I will miss, and all is doing just fine heart beat is still in the 150s and Dr. says the baby is galloping.

BUT THE BIGGEST NEWS OF THE DAY!!!! On May 7th is our next appt and we will be seeing the baby for the first time….the next post may very well contain baby’s first photo…..

See you win week 20!

|

3 Comments


Yay! Ultrasounds pictures to interpret!!
"I think that's a hand.....or maybe the nose....wait is there anything there at all?"


"ONLY ONE I'LL MISS..." yeah, we'll see, wait till reality kicks in.

Copyright © 2009 Bloggings of a Father All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.